This original announcement was published by the EPA on April 27, 2022. Click here for more information.
EPA will hold a virtual public meeting of the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC) on May 25-26, 2022.
Meeting topics will include:
- EPA’s response to recommendations made by the PPDC at the October 2021 meeting on managing pesticide resistance, supporting farmworker and clinician training, responding to emerging viral pathogens, and regulating emerging agricultural technologies.
- Next steps for implementing the Endangered Species Act (ESA) workplan, as well as recent updates to the Bulletins Live! Two system.
- EPA, the American Association of Pesticide Control Officials, and industry will present on work they have done to modernize pesticide labels through increased standardization and digitization. The PPDC will discuss this work and suggest possible paths forward.
- A discussion of the Good Laboratory Practices Inspection program activities from EPA’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance.
- An overview of recent Pesticide Program activities and accomplishments, and updates on current program priorities.