Sign the trainer agreement and register a user/password for access to the paraquat in-person training files.
NPSEC has updated the English label mandated Paraquat training to include the new labeling for closed-system requirements. The Spanish version is currently being updated. Click to learn more information.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Opens Comment Period for Draft Biological Opinions on Four PesticidesFebruary 21, 2021 - 4:58 pm
- EPA Registers Copper Surfaces for Residual Use Against CoronavirusFebruary 12, 2021 - 2:16 pm
- EPA Celebrates National Pesticide Safety Education MonthFebruary 6, 2021 - 3:10 pm
- EPA Holds Virtual Training for Pesticide Applicators in Indian CountryFebruary 5, 2021 - 4:18 pm
- EPA Authorizes Emergency Exemptions for Residual Antiviral Surface Coating for Oklahoma and ArkansasJanuary 23, 2021 - 3:53 pm