Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEPs) are based at Land Grant Universities in each state. On the national level, PSEPs promote responsible decision-making and actions to protect pesticide users, public health, plant and animal health, and the environment. They offer information, training, and resources for pesticide applicators and the general public.
The PSEP contacts list is a list of each state’s PSEP representatives and their contact information. This is valuable to both the general public and to other PSEPs.
Our other PSEP resources are tools exclusively for PSEPS and not the general public. PSEPs can collaborate together with a password protected shared forum. They can request professional agriculture photography from our Adobe Stock subscription. We also link to PSEP-IMI which is an external website with additional PSEP resources.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- Aquatic Life Benchmarks for Registered PesticidesSeptember 1, 2021 - 1:56 pm
- EPA Releases Draft Biological Evaluations of Three Neonicotinoids for Public CommentAugust 27, 2021 - 3:51 pm
- EPA Announces Plan for Pet Incident Reporting and Releases Proposed Interim Decisions for Four PesticidesAugust 12, 2021 - 3:43 pm
- EPA Finalizes New, Stronger Safety Measures for Pesticide ParaquatAugust 3, 2021 - 5:28 pm
- EPA Proposes Registration of New Nematicide Active IngredientJuly 26, 2021 - 1:19 pm