Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEPs) are based at Land Grant Universities in each state. On the national level, PSEPs promote responsible decision-making and actions to protect pesticide users, public health, plant and animal health, and the environment. They offer information, training, and resources for pesticide applicators and the general public.
The PSEP contacts list is a list of each state’s PSEP representatives and their contact information. This is valuable to both the general public and to other PSEPs.
Our other PSEP resources are tools exclusively for PSEPS and not the general public. PSEPs can collaborate together with a password protected shared forum. They can request professional agriculture photography from our Adobe Stock subscription. We also link to PSEP-IMI which is an external website with additional PSEP resources.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Accepting Public Comments on Nominees for the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Scientific Advisory PanelAugust 1, 2022 - 12:03 pm
- EPA Extends Application Period for Cooperative Agreement for the Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT) ProgramJuly 27, 2022 - 9:50 pm
- EPA Releases Draft Assessment of Effects of Sulfoxaflor on Endangered Species for Public CommentJuly 22, 2022 - 2:41 pm
- 2022 AAPSE Meeting in Buffalo, NYJuly 19, 2022 - 3:57 pm
- EPA Issues Proposed Registration Review Decisions for Several Pesticides July 14, 2022 - 4:23 pm