Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEPs) are based at Land Grant Universities in each state. On the national level, PSEPs promote responsible decision-making and actions to protect pesticide users, public health, plant and animal health, and the environment. They offer information, training, and resources for pesticide applicators and the general public.
The PSEP contacts list is a list of each state’s PSEP representatives and their contact information. This is valuable to both the general public and to other PSEPs.
Our other PSEP resources are tools exclusively for PSEPS and not the general public. PSEPs can collaborate together with a password protected shared forum. They can request professional agriculture photography from our Adobe Stock subscription. We also link to PSEP-IMI which is an external website with additional PSEP resources.
View our list of PSEPs for each state.
Fill out our online form to request photos from our Adobe Stock subscription.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- Pesticide Program Update: EPA Seeking Public Nominations for Experts to Serve as Ad Hoc Reviewers for Analysis of Atrazine Ecological RisksMarch 26, 2023 - 1:23 pm
- Pesticide Program Update: EPA Posts Draft Biological Opinion for Carbaryl and Methomyl for Public CommentMarch 19, 2023 - 10:27 pm
- EPA Announces Accelerated Action on Four Organophosphate Pesticides Based on Updated Exposure AssessmentsMarch 19, 2023 - 10:22 pm
- EPA Finalizes Updates to List of Pests of Significant Health ImportanceMarch 5, 2023 - 11:14 am
- EPA Implements Protections for Endangered Fish Species from Four PesticidesFebruary 6, 2023 - 11:05 am