Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEPs) are based at Land Grant Universities in each state. On the national level, PSEPs promote responsible decision-making and actions to protect pesticide users, public health, plant and animal health, and the environment. They offer information, training, and resources for pesticide applicators and the general public.
The PSEP contacts list is a list of each state’s PSEP representatives and their contact information. This is valuable to both the general public and to other PSEPs.
Our other PSEP resources are tools exclusively for PSEPS and not the general public. PSEPs can collaborate together with a password protected shared forum. They can request professional agriculture photography from our Adobe Stock subscription. We also link to PSEP-IMI which is an external website with additional PSEP resources.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Launches Modernized Design for the Environment Logo for Disinfectant and Other Antimicrobial ProductsMay 13, 2022 - 4:21 pm
- EPA Announces Virtual Environmental Modeling Public Meeting on Endangered Species; Calls for AbstractsMay 11, 2022 - 11:22 pm
- EPA Shares Data on Chitosan Salts for Public CommentMay 9, 2022 - 2:14 pm
- EPA Issues Notice of Intent to Suspend the Herbicide DCPAMay 3, 2022 - 3:18 pm
- EPA Holds Virtual Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in MayApril 28, 2022 - 5:03 pm