Sprayers are among the most widely used methods of pesticide application. Whether it’s of the backpack, boom, or air-blast variety, each offers specific conveniences and advantages, depending on the type of crop and the amount of product involved. The following information, presented by top experts in agriculture education, will assist you in applying pesticides safely, effectively and efficiently.
Quick Tips For Using Your Sprayers
Here are a few quick tips for using your sprayer from George Hamilton with the University of New Hampshire. You can toggle between 7 different topics; clearing a clogged nozzle, control flow valve, checking nozzle distance, checking distance to target, putting on your sprayer, backpack distance to target, & taking proper notes. Click the playlist icon (top right of the video player) to choose your desired video by list, or you can skip track by track (lower left corner).
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- Aquatic Life Benchmarks for Registered PesticidesSeptember 1, 2021 - 1:56 pm
- EPA Releases Draft Biological Evaluations of Three Neonicotinoids for Public CommentAugust 27, 2021 - 3:51 pm
- EPA Announces Plan for Pet Incident Reporting and Releases Proposed Interim Decisions for Four PesticidesAugust 12, 2021 - 3:43 pm
- EPA Finalizes New, Stronger Safety Measures for Pesticide ParaquatAugust 3, 2021 - 5:28 pm
- EPA Proposes Registration of New Nematicide Active IngredientJuly 26, 2021 - 1:19 pm