Sprayers are among the most widely used methods of pesticide application. Whether it’s of the backpack, boom, or air-blast variety, each offers specific conveniences and advantages, depending on the type of crop and the amount of product involved. The following information, presented by top experts in agriculture education, will assist you in applying pesticides safely, effectively and efficiently.
Quick Tips For Using Your Sprayers
Here are a few quick tips for using your sprayer from George Hamilton with the University of New Hampshire. You can toggle between 7 different topics; clearing a clogged nozzle, control flow valve, checking nozzle distance, checking distance to target, putting on your sprayer, backpack distance to target, & taking proper notes. Click the playlist icon (top right of the video player) to choose your desired video by list, or you can skip track by track (lower left corner).
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Launches Modernized Design for the Environment Logo for Disinfectant and Other Antimicrobial ProductsMay 13, 2022 - 4:21 pm
- EPA Announces Virtual Environmental Modeling Public Meeting on Endangered Species; Calls for AbstractsMay 11, 2022 - 11:22 pm
- EPA Shares Data on Chitosan Salts for Public CommentMay 9, 2022 - 2:14 pm
- EPA Issues Notice of Intent to Suspend the Herbicide DCPAMay 3, 2022 - 3:18 pm
- EPA Holds Virtual Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in MayApril 28, 2022 - 5:03 pm