Businesses, industry and associations who have graciously provided financial or in-kind support to facilitate the sustainability of NPSEC and pesticide safety education programs.
Project Partners provide us with networks to support the development and delivery of educational outreach, materials and resources.
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center works jointly with collaborating organizations to meet mutual educational needs.
Donor Commitment Form
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to support and serve extension Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s) to be the premier national source of high quality research-based pesticide safety education. NPSEC accepts unrestricted donations from individuals, organizations or businesses wishing to help NPSEC meet its mission. NPSEC also accepts restricted donations, which are donations that are earmarked for a particular project or activity, as approved by the NPSEC Board of Directors.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Revises Guidance to Ensure Effectiveness of Antimicrobial Pesticides Against Candida aurisOctober 18, 2021 - 6:56 pm
- EPA Holds Online Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in OctoberOctober 11, 2021 - 7:21 pm
- Now Available: Registration for upcoming IRIS Public Science Meeting (November 2021)October 2, 2021 - 5:36 pm
- Now Available: Draft Supplement to the 2019 Integrated Science Assessment for Particulate Matter (PM ISA Supplement)October 2, 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Updates on EPA Efforts to Address PFAS in Pesticide PackagingSeptember 30, 2021 - 10:05 pm