Businesses, industry and associations who have graciously provided financial or in-kind support to facilitate the sustainability of NPSEC and pesticide safety education programs.
Project Partners provide us with networks to support the development and delivery of educational outreach, materials and resources.
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center works jointly with collaborating organizations to meet mutual educational needs.
Donor Commitment Form
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to support and serve extension Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s) to be the premier national source of high quality research-based pesticide safety education. NPSEC accepts unrestricted donations from individuals, organizations or businesses wishing to help NPSEC meet its mission. NPSEC also accepts restricted donations, which are donations that are earmarked for a particular project or activity, as approved by the NPSEC Board of Directors.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Finalizes Biological Evaluations Assessing Potential Effects of Three Neonicotinoid Pesticides on Endangered SpeciesJune 20, 2022 - 2:30 pm
- EPA Solicits Applications for Cooperative Agreement for the Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT) ProgramJune 3, 2022 - 5:17 pm
- EPA Supports New Funding Opportunity from the Pesticide Educational Resources Collaborative for Pesticide Safety in Agricultural CommunitiesJune 3, 2022 - 5:15 pm
- EPA Releases List of Disinfectants for Emerging Viral Pathogens (EVPs) Including MonkeypoxMay 30, 2022 - 1:50 pm
- EPA Launches Modernized Design for the Environment Logo for Disinfectant and Other Antimicrobial ProductsMay 13, 2022 - 4:21 pm