Businesses, industry and associations who have graciously provided financial or in-kind support to facilitate the sustainability of NPSEC and pesticide safety education programs.
Project Partners provide us with networks to support the development and delivery of educational outreach, materials and resources.
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center works jointly with collaborating organizations to meet mutual educational needs.
Donor Commitment Form
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to support and serve extension Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s) to be the premier national source of high quality research-based pesticide safety education. NPSEC accepts unrestricted donations from individuals, organizations or businesses wishing to help NPSEC meet its mission. NPSEC also accepts restricted donations, which are donations that are earmarked for a particular project or activity, as approved by the NPSEC Board of Directors.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 20, 2022 - 3:47 pm
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 19, 2022 - 3:31 pm
- EPA Renews Enlist Product Registrations with New Control Measures, Providing Growers with Certainty for the 2022 Growing SeasonJanuary 12, 2022 - 3:26 pm
- EPA Proposes Rule to Improve Several Pesticide Crop GroupingsJanuary 11, 2022 - 8:47 pm
- Federal Interagency Working Group to Hold Public Meeting on Endangered Species Pesticide IssuesJanuary 7, 2022 - 4:33 pm