If you have a question or concern about National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC), we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to send us a project or an idea that would help the National Pesticide Safety Education Center meet our mission of supporting Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s). We would also love to hear positive feedback or constructive input for improvement.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 20, 2022 - 3:47 pm
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 19, 2022 - 3:31 pm
- EPA Renews Enlist Product Registrations with New Control Measures, Providing Growers with Certainty for the 2022 Growing SeasonJanuary 12, 2022 - 3:26 pm
- EPA Proposes Rule to Improve Several Pesticide Crop GroupingsJanuary 11, 2022 - 8:47 pm
- Federal Interagency Working Group to Hold Public Meeting on Endangered Species Pesticide IssuesJanuary 7, 2022 - 4:33 pm