If you have a question or concern about National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC), we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to send us a project or an idea that would help the National Pesticide Safety Education Center meet our mission of supporting Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s). We would also love to hear positive feedback or constructive input for improvement.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Finalizes Biological Evaluations Assessing Potential Effects of Three Neonicotinoid Pesticides on Endangered SpeciesJune 20, 2022 - 2:30 pm
- EPA Solicits Applications for Cooperative Agreement for the Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT) ProgramJune 3, 2022 - 5:17 pm
- EPA Supports New Funding Opportunity from the Pesticide Educational Resources Collaborative for Pesticide Safety in Agricultural CommunitiesJune 3, 2022 - 5:15 pm
- EPA Releases List of Disinfectants for Emerging Viral Pathogens (EVPs) Including MonkeypoxMay 30, 2022 - 1:50 pm
- EPA Launches Modernized Design for the Environment Logo for Disinfectant and Other Antimicrobial ProductsMay 13, 2022 - 4:21 pm