If you have a question or concern about National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC), we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to send us a project or an idea that would help the National Pesticide Safety Education Center meet our mission of supporting Pesticide Safety Education Programs (PSEP’s). We would also love to hear positive feedback or constructive input for improvement.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Rebuilds Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program by Soliciting Public Comment on New Approach Methodologies to Screen for Endocrine EffectsJanuary 23, 2023 - 11:42 am
- EPA Re-Invoicing Annual Pesticide Registration Maintenance Fee to Meet Statutory DirectionJanuary 23, 2023 - 11:39 am
- EPA Proposes New Mitigation Measures for Rodenticides, Including Pilot for Protecting Endangered SpeciesNovember 30, 2022 - 10:19 am
- EPA Approves Stronger Plans for Certification of Pesticide ApplicatorsNovember 23, 2022 - 12:06 pm
- EPA Advances Early Pesticides Protections for Endangered Species, Increases Regulatory Certainty for AgricultureNovember 21, 2022 - 10:23 am