Dicamba-tolerant seeds were registered for use during the 2016 growing season and EPA registered the new dicamba formulation in the fall of 2016. During the 2017 growing reports regarding widespread crop damage and enforcement issues related to Dicamba use. Required product specific Training, and a signifficant effort to educatate applicators has been ongoing. On October 31, 2019 the EPA announced a conditional 2-year registration with revised labels and requirements for the 2019 and 2020 seasons.
Below is a list of helpful links that can provide additional Dicamba information. Please contact us if you have a scientifically backed link you would like to share. We will review the material and consider adding it to our list. Thank you.
- EPA and States Collective Efforts Lead Regulatory Action
- New Dicamba Rules
- EPA Announces Changes to Dicamba Registration
- Dicamba Education SlideDeck
This presentation is for educational purposes only. Attendance or participation does NOT satisfy the need for mandatory dicamba or auxin-specific training as required by the U.S. EPA labels for dicamba products labeled for use in the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System, You will NOT receive a completion certificate following this training To find and register for a mandatory dicamba training event that will meet the label requirement for training.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Launches Modernized Design for the Environment Logo for Disinfectant and Other Antimicrobial ProductsMay 13, 2022 - 4:21 pm
- EPA Announces Virtual Environmental Modeling Public Meeting on Endangered Species; Calls for AbstractsMay 11, 2022 - 11:22 pm
- EPA Shares Data on Chitosan Salts for Public CommentMay 9, 2022 - 2:14 pm
- EPA Issues Notice of Intent to Suspend the Herbicide DCPAMay 3, 2022 - 3:18 pm
- EPA Holds Virtual Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in MayApril 28, 2022 - 5:03 pm