PSEPs may search for images at https://stock.adobe.com/ and then email us to request those images for their use from our subscription.
* Please note that our plan is for standard images only. We are unable to supply premium collection images.
Adobe Stock Request Form
Most Adobe Stock photos, vectors, and illustrations come with a Standard license. With a Standard license, you may:
- Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Include the asset in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 500,000 times.
- Share the unmodified asset with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can’t use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.
Photo Credit: (https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html)
Adobe requires a photo credit to be added only when using the image in an editorial article or for social media. When editorial images are used in print, websites, blogs, etc, you must include the credit line mentioned on the Adobe Stock website and contained in the IPTC credit line field. For example, “Agency Name/Author Name – stock.adobe.com.”
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 20, 2022 - 3:47 pm
- EPA Releases New Calculator and Updated Data for Occupational Pesticide Seed Treatment ExposureJanuary 19, 2022 - 3:31 pm
- EPA Renews Enlist Product Registrations with New Control Measures, Providing Growers with Certainty for the 2022 Growing SeasonJanuary 12, 2022 - 3:26 pm
- EPA Proposes Rule to Improve Several Pesticide Crop GroupingsJanuary 11, 2022 - 8:47 pm
- Federal Interagency Working Group to Hold Public Meeting on Endangered Species Pesticide IssuesJanuary 7, 2022 - 4:33 pm