If you are interested in more information on collaborating with NPSEC for your online education courses please contact us. We are very excited and thrilled at the opportunity to work with you.
See some of the many features you can include in your next e-learning module designed by NPSEC. Our online modules are mobile responsive, and can be hosted on any SCORM LMS platform.
Video Production Portfolio
View samples of video productions that NPSEC has created for various clients. Samples include Invasive Species of Guam, Preventing the Spread of Airborne Diseases at Greenhouses, & Quick Tips For Using Your Sprayer: Checking Distance To Target.
360-Degree Virtual Reality Activity
View a virtual reality 360-degree activity demonstrating specific evidence of a Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle breeding ground. You can also view this course with virtual reality goggles via the Cenario VR app. Produced by NPSEC.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Approves Stronger Plans for Certification of Pesticide ApplicatorsNovember 23, 2022 - 12:06 pm
- EPA Advances Early Pesticides Protections for Endangered Species, Increases Regulatory Certainty for AgricultureNovember 21, 2022 - 10:23 am
- EPA Adds Chitosan to the List of Active Ingredients Eligible for Minimum Risk Pesticide ExemptionNovember 9, 2022 - 12:51 pm
- EPA Provides Annual Notification of Updates to the Environmental Chemistry Methods Index for Monitoring Pesticide ResiduesOctober 28, 2022 - 1:56 pm
- EPA Releases Draft Assessment of Effects of Inpyrfluxam on Endangered Species for Public CommentOctober 28, 2022 - 1:49 pm