The National Pesticide Safety Education Center is a new entrepreneurial venture led by university extension Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) state and territory coordinators. The goal of the Center is to be the premier national provider of high quality, research-based pesticide safety education. Read more about our Mission & Goals.
PSEPs focus on safe use and security of pesticides, regulatory compliance, and environmental protection to enhance the quality of life, health, and economic opportunities for people in the public and private sector involved with pesticides. They also work with Master Gardeners, communities, and others in the general public expressing an interest in the safe use of pesticides.
The National Pesticide Safety Education Center is non-profit incorporated under the laws of the State of Michigan.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Revises Guidance to Ensure Effectiveness of Antimicrobial Pesticides Against Candida aurisOctober 18, 2021 - 6:56 pm
- EPA Holds Online Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in OctoberOctober 11, 2021 - 7:21 pm
- Now Available: Registration for upcoming IRIS Public Science Meeting (November 2021)October 2, 2021 - 5:36 pm
- Now Available: Draft Supplement to the 2019 Integrated Science Assessment for Particulate Matter (PM ISA Supplement)October 2, 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Updates on EPA Efforts to Address PFAS in Pesticide PackagingSeptember 30, 2021 - 10:05 pm