Sign the trainer agreement and register a user/password for access to the paraquat in-person training files.
NPSEC has updated both the English & Spanish label mandated Paraquat training to include the new labeling for closed-system requirements.
National Pesticide Safety Education Center
PO Box 1391
Okemos, MI 48805, USA
- EPA Launches New Electronic Confidential Statement of Formula ApplicationMay 12, 2021 - 6:01 pm
- EPA Extends Respiratory Protection Flexibilities for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19May 11, 2021 - 11:53 pm
- Attend EPA’s Webinar about the Experimental Use Permit for the Oxitec Genetically Engineered Aedes aegypti MosquitoesMay 3, 2021 - 3:21 pm
- EPA Updates Disinfectant Policy to Align with CDC ScienceApril 30, 2021 - 7:26 pm
- EPA Addresses Ecological Risks Posed by AminopyralidApril 26, 2021 - 6:45 pm