EPA Holds Online Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in October
This original announcement was published by the EPA on October 21, 2020. Click here for more info!
EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) will hold an online public meeting of the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC) on Oct. 28-29, 2020.
Topics will include:
- Recent OPP registration activities, such as approving new products that could help with rodent control and prove helpful in preventing future wildfires in Western states;
- Science policy activities, such as measures to reduce animal testing;
- Conversations about the formation of four new PPDC workgroups: Pesticide Resistance Management, Farmworker and Clinician Training, Emerging Pathogens, and Emerging Technologies;
- OPP’s COVID-19 response activities, including testing the efficacy of disinfectants against SARS-CoV-2; and,
- OPP process improvements, such as IT modernization.
Please visit the PPDC webpage to see the agenda — which will include the link to register to attend the meeting — and the Federal Register notice.
To provide comments during the meeting or to request special accommodations, please contact Shannon Jewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703)347-0109 by Oct. 23, 2020. You may also contact Ms. Jewell with questions about the PPDC.