This original announcement was published by the EPA on July 12, 2023. Click here for more information.
EPA is accepting nominations for membership on the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC). Established in 1995, the PPDC is a diverse group of stakeholders chartered under the Federal Advisory Committee Act to provide feedback to EPA on various pesticide regulatory, policy, and program implementation issues.
To maintain a broad representation of members for the PPDC, nominees will be selected from among the following:
- Federal, state, local and tribal governments;
- Pesticide industry and trade associations;
- Pesticide users;
- Grower and commodity groups;
- Environmental and public interest groups;
- Farm worker organizations;
- Public health organizations;
- Animal welfare groups; and
Nominations must be emailed or postmarked no later than August 10, 2023, and can be submitted by email to the Designated Federal Official (DFO) listed below with the subject line “PPDC Membership” or by mail to:
Jeffrey ChangPPDC Designated Federal OfficerOffice of Pesticide ProgramsU.S. Environmental Protection Agency1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NWWashington, DC 20460
Learn more about the PPDC.