TPSA Needs Members! Check out their NEW video – recruit a member today!
Announcement by Bonnie McCarvel, Operations Manager for The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (TPSA). The original announcement can be found here.
The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (TPSA) is a collaborative partnership of government agencies – federal, state and local, educational and research institutions, public organizations, private corporations and individuals actively involved in stewarding the pesticide life cycle. Founded in 2000, TPSA utilizes education, training, outreach and other activities to accomplish stewardship objectives in local, national and international arenas.
Click here to view the full video!
Your help is needed to recruit members! It’s simple to do:
- Identify people you think should be a member.
- Refer them to the TPSA home page – and have them check out the new video (click above) to hear what members say about TPSA benefits!
- Encourage them to fill out the application form that is just below the video and send it in.
- Have them add your name to the comments box so we can give you credit for your efforts!!
- With your help, TPSA’s membership should be able to grow to 200!
- Top membership recruiter will be recognized at the 2020 TPSA Annual Conference.
Visit The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance Today!