SHOP OUR STORE
EPA-Approved Materials with Expanded 2015 WPS Content Available Here!
News & Events
eXtension Foundation and National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC) Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program (PSEFMP) Funding Opportunity
- Know your pest(s) before you treat.
- Pesticides won’t work on the wrong pest, costing money and doing nothing to solve pest problems.
- Pick product formulations, packaging, and application techniques that reduce the chance of spills and mixing errors.
- Store your pesticides in a locked and labeled cabinet or area.
- Don’t prepare more spray solution than is needed.
- Don’t treat when winds greater than 8 mph, or rainfall is in the forecast.
- Dispose of any excess by applying it to a registered crop or site.
This section of the webpage will contain information regarding pesticide safety issues of significant interest or impact for PSPE’s or the stakeholders they serve. Information will be archived for future reference.